Follow Area Floors RSS FeedFollow Area Floors on PinterestFollow Area Floors on Google PlusFollow Area Floors on TwitterFollow Area Floors on FacebookFollow Area Floors on Houzz

Order In-Store or By Phone:

Portland

(503) 775-4391

get directions

Tigard

(503) 684-5585

get directions

Charbonneau

(503) 694-8065

get directions

Evoke is good-looking, but not high-maintenance. No fancy lotions, potions or beauty routines are required. That gorgeous exterior is built tough, remarkably resilient to life’s bumps and scrapes. Easy-going, happy to go almost anywhere, and ready to snap into place like you were always meant to be together. Evoke is made for commitment, and will always look as fresh and fabulous as the day you met.

Evoke is a premium-quality laminate flooring that’s winning a lot of fans for its beauty, personality and versatility.  The fantastic selection of textures, colors and styles makes it easy to find an Evoke floor that’s perfect for you, your home and your family.

Evoke is a breeze to install, with no gluing or nailing – it just clicks into place.  It even has its own underlay built right in.  And there’s a full range of accessories, to finish the job in style.  Evoke will happily go in almost any room in your home and can also be installed over radiant heat.  And with a limited lifetime residential wear warranty, Evoke is ready for a long term commitment.

11 comments

• Visit site
    January 16, 2013 6:20 pmPosted 1 year ago
    Donald Lupien

I realize that the Marie model is discontinued, but is there any ifo on it that you can share?

• March 13, 2013 6:12 pmPosted 1 year ago
    teri

I am desperately looking for whole room showcases of the Evoke laminate flooring, the luma and Whitney styles. Please, where can I find full rooms done in these two styles online?????

• Visit site
      March 14, 2013 8:47 amPosted 1 year ago
      admin (Author)

I have contacted evoke and I am working on getting you some installed evoke pictures… I will post when I get anything back.

• Visit site
        March 18, 2013 9:52 amPosted 1 year ago
        Donald Lupien

I have two rooms and a hall done in Evoke. Unfortunately not in the styles you mentioned. I love our floors!!

• March 18, 2013 11:32 amPosted 1 year ago
          teri

Which style did you have done, and can you also post pictures?

• Visit site
            March 18, 2013 11:34 amPosted 1 year ago
            Donald Lupien

Style is Marie. I am somewhat technology challenged. Probably the only way I could post pics is e-mail. Let me know.

• March 18, 2013 11:41 amPosted 1 year ago
          teri

That would be great. gillesct@msn.com

• Visit site
    October 29, 2013 9:04 amPosted 1 year ago
    Cathie Edmiston

I am looking for whole room showcases of the Evoke laminate flooring in the Brandon style. Where can I find full rooms done in this style online? I really need to see a whole room before I commit to buying 1000 sq feet. Thanks!

• Visit site
    January 18, 2014 8:17 amPosted 9 months ago
    Sandy Miles

I would like to see some rooms done in Jimmy,Brandon and Roberto. ASAP! Trying to decide!,,

• Visit site
      January 21, 2014 11:33 amPosted 9 months ago
      admin (Author)

Sandy, I am working on getting these for you, can you email me at lindsey@areafloorsonline.com so I can send you some pictures?

• Visit site
    April 10, 2014 8:52 amPosted 6 months ago
    admin (Author)

Give us a call, we don’t publish pricing online.

Leave your comment