Countertops are more than just the finishing touches to a kitchen or bathroom. Your choice of granite, quartz, marble, or laminate offers you the chance to customize your space in endless innovative ways. With so many choices of Portland countertops to choose from, you can have complete control over color, tone, finish, and pattern.
At Area Floors, we offer Portland countertops in a variety of styles and materials that allow contractors and designers to give their clients the power of choice. Anyone can enter our unique showroom and let our in-house experts help them choose countertops that strike the perfect balance between form and function, while acknowledging their budgetary constraints.
Are you ready to find the perfect Portland countertops for your home or office? Let's get started.
Portland Countertops - More Than Merely A Surface
- Countertops are the nexus of functionality and form, bringing all kitchen and bathroom elements into a cohesive whole
- Impervious to stains and maintenance free, Portland granite countertops offer versatility and unrivaled beauty
- Portland quartz countertops are not only functional, but offer an endless variety of colors and designs
- For traditional elegance, Portland marble countertops are hard to beat
- See and feel our massive inventory of countertops as you immerse yourself in our showroom
Your kitchen and bathroom countertops are more than just mere surfaces, they are used every day throughout your life. Countertops come in a staggering variety of colors, designs, materials, and styles, which offers you the freedom to find the perfect complement to your decor and fixtures. Your Portland countertops should not only create a focal point where design elements coalesce, but must also withstand the daily rigors of a life well-lived.
There are a number of considerations that must be made as you go through the process of selecting countertops for your home or office. Appearance, functionality, and overall affordability must be weighed against one another until you find the perfect product. Our in-house countertop specialists are eager to help guide you through this process, so join us in the showroom and let us help you turn your spark of inspiration into a reality.
At Area Floors, we are confident that we can help you find the perfect Portland countertops for your kitchen or bathroom. One of the first choices to consider is construction materials, so take some time to review a few of your possible choices.
A Variety Of Countertop Materials To Choose From
We offer Portland countertops from some of the biggest industry names. It's normal to be a bit overwhelmed when you first encounter the many different styles of countertops available in today's marketplace. What follows is a basic overview of some of the more commonly used countertop materials that we offer
- Portland Granite Countertops - Increasingly popular, no other material used to build countertops is as durable and luxurious as granite. Impervious to stains, easy to clean, and virtually maintenance free, granite countertops often come with stain warranties to back up their claims. Granite comes in a variety of colors and styles, so your creativity is never limited by available options wth this premier material. For a classy, elegant, and sophisticated look, there is no better choice for your countertops than granite.
- Color & Finish - Whether you want your home or office to feature the traditional tones of walnut hardwood, or prefer something lighter to compliment an open and airy space, choosing the perfect Portland hardwood flooring color hinges on a variety of factors that goes far beyond personal preference. While some hardwoods are undeniably complimented by a particular stain, most can be finished in a variety of tones and colors designed to blend seamlessly with other surfaces and fixtures.
- Portland Quartz Countertops - Quarts countertops offer unmatched creative possibilities. An almost endless array of colors, styles, and designs are made possible with quartz, which is also versatile and easy to maintain. Quartz countertops offer a more contemporary addition to your decor, as opposed to the traditional look of marble and granite. Because quartz countertops are non-porous, they provide a surface that is entirely stain-resistance and easy to keep free from harmful bacteria.
- Portland Marble Countertops - For timeless beauty, marble countertops are hard to beat. The cool, whiter tones just can't be matched with granite, and some varieties of marble are far more affordable than their counterparts. However, marble lacks the overall durability of quartz and granite countertops, so staining and scratching could become a reality depending on your lifestyle. For some homeowners, this only adds to the rich character of marble countertops as the patina matures through use.
- Other Popular Choices for Portland Countertops - Just because quartz and granite are so popular, doesn't mean you can't choose from a variety of other materials for your countertops. We offer countertops from manufacturers that specialize in custom creations made from tile, natural stone, porcelain, ceramic, metal, glass, and mosaics. If you're unsure what materials would be most appealing in your space, come take a look at our wide selection of Portland countertops, and get help from our in-house specialists.
Portland Granite Countertops
Choosing Colors And Designs For Countertops That Become A Focal Point Of Your Decor
As you choose a material for your countertops, you should start thinking about colors and designs that will compliment your decor and bring the various elements together into a cohesive whole. Some colors may not be available in certain materials, so you may have to consider alternatives as you narrow down your choices of countertops.
Our design specialists can help you better understand how the color and patterns that define the look of your countertops help to highlight other parts of the space; like flooring, paint, and fixtures. Sometimes colors are chosen that offer highlights to a kitchen or bathroom, and at other times the countertops offer contrast. Our showroom is the perfect place for you to reach a decision regarding your Portland countertops, so don't hesitate to visit and let us show you what we have to offer.
Area Floors Has The Countertops You've Been Searching For
There is far more to your countertops than what you see on the surface. The same can be said of Area Floors, where a hard-working, professional staff of educated countertop enthusiasts diligently strive to help clients find the perfect fit for their home or office.
We work directly with contractors, designers, and their clients to turn the spark of imagination into a living reality. Come out to our showroom and let us educate and inspire you to find countertops that strike the perfect tone between form, function, and affordability.